Desjardins Roadside Assistance
The perfect complement to your auto insurance, Desjardins Roadside Assistance® is there for you in an emergency or if your car breaks down—offering you peace of mind on the road!
Desjardins Roadside Assistance is available:
- Throughout Canada and the United States (except Alaska and Hawaii)
- Regardless of the vehicle1 you're driving or who's driving your vehicle1
Every year, get up to 5 emergency roadside services from among the following:
- Towing to the nearest garage or to one of your choosing within a 10 km radius from the point of breakdown (fees for each excess kilometre apply). Only 1 tow per incident will be allowed.
- Extrication of a vehicle that is stuck in sand, mud, snow or a ditch. The vehicle cannot be damaged.
Flat tire change
- Replacement of a damaged tire with the vehicle's spare tire, if available. If you do not have a spare, the vehicle will be towed.
- Recharging of battery to start the vehicle.
- Unlocking of doors in the event you forget your keys inside your vehicle.
- Delivery of fuel in the event you run out (cost of fuel is not covered).
Annual registration fees
- $73.992 + taxes for 1 vehicle
- $88.992 + taxes for 2 vehicles
- $102.992 + taxes for 3 or 4 vehicles
To sign-up or obtain more information:
Exclusive advantagesfor members 25 and under†
- $50 annual rebate per insured auto
- Free Roadside Assistance
Not Insured With Us?
Get an auto insurance quote now and see how easy it is to be well protected.
® Desjardins Roadside Assistance is a registered trademark of Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company, used with permission from Desjardins General Insurance Inc. This program is managed by Sigma Assistel Inc.
1 Passenger vehicle only. The program is not offered for motor homes or other recreational vehicles, motorcycles, skidoos, campers, trailers, or other equipment.
2 Prices may change at any time without notice.
†Certain conditions, exclusions and restrictions apply.