Become a Desjardins member
A democratic institution where your vote counts!
As an owner of your financial services cooperative:
- you elect officers to the Board of Directors and Board of Supervision of your caisse;
- with the other member-owners, you participate in decisions about the use of the caisse’s surplus earnings and the choice of economic, social and sustainable development projects supported by the caisse in your community.
Learn more about how Desjardins works and the advantages of cooperatives
An institution dedicated to the economic and social development of individuals and communities
You’re part of:
- a company that promotes local, national and international mutual aid and solidarity through its social and economic commitment to communities at home and abroad;
- a green company that puts its economic and social influence to work for environmental causes.
One of the 100 largest financial institutions in the world
You do business with an internationally renowned cooperative financial group that ranks as one of the 100 top financial institutions in the world thanks to its solidity and capital structure.
You benefit from:
- a wide distribution network with more service points in Quebec and Ontario than all the competition’s bank branches combined;
- Quebec’s largest ATM network;
- a state-of-the-art virtual network that gives you worldwide access to www.desjardins.com – the most popular financial Web site in Quebec and one of the most popular in Canada – and its transaction sites.
An integrated service offer for individuals
You have access to:
- a full range of innovative financial products and services;
- AccèsD Internet, an effective, user-friendly service that allows you to securely manage your personal finances online anytime and from anywhere in the world.
Learn about all the advantages of becoming a Desjardins member
A close partnership with businesses
As a business owner:
- you have access to a network of Business Centres in Quebec and Ontario, with a team of specialists able to support businesses of all sizes, whether in Quebec, elsewhere in Canada or abroad;
- you benefit from an integrated service offer that is customized for the needs of entrepreneurs, including AccèsD Affaires, a highly secure online financial management service specifically designed for business owners and self-employed workers.
Learn about all the advantages of doing business with Desjardins.