Get a quote now!
Drive safe and save up to 25% on your auto insurance premium with the Ajusto program available on the Desjardins Insurance Home-Auto mobile app.
What is Ajusto?
Ajusto® is the first fully mobile telematics insurance program in Canada—and it’s free! Just use your smartphone to track and improve your driving in real-time.
Key benefits of the Ajusto program:
Be a better driver
Make our roads safer for everyone
How it works?
With Ajusto you can learn more about your driving habits, get rewarded based on how you drive and improve road safety too right in thepalm of your hand.
Download the free Desjardins Insurance Home-Auto app and try Ajusto even if you're not a Desjardins Insurance client yet:
Ajusto is for me
Select your driver profile
At Desjardins Insurance, we're committed to keeping your personal information secure and confidential. Your driving data will never be used to apply penalties or premium increases.
To find out more about how your personal information is managed, please read the Ajusto program Important: This PDF is intended for printing. It has not been optimized for screen readers.terms and conditions (PDF)
- The Desjardins Insurance Home-Auto application is compatible with iPhone or Android smartphones that are less than three years old. If you are unable to view the application, your phone is most likely incompatible. Please call a P&C insurance agent at 1-877-699-9923.
- The discount does not apply to certain endorsements and additional coverages. Please note that the savings will automatically be applied to the premium at renewal.
- Certain conditions and restrictions may apply.
- Ajusto is underwritten by Desjardins Insurance, which refers to Certas Direct Insurance Company.
- ® Ajusto is a registered trademark of Desjardins General Insurance Inc., used with permission by Certas Direct Insurance Company.
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google Inc.