Ajusto is always to your advantage
Get a quote now!
Ajusto can only help you save more!
Your data will never be used against you or to increase your insurance premium.
The collected data will not be used:
- to change your premium during your current policy term
- to cancel your policy or to refuse to renew your policy
- to increase your premium at renewal
- to confirm rating criteria currently used (for example, where your vehicle is usually parked, distance driven, pleasure/commute/business use).
In addition, we will not use the collected data against you in any insurance claim you submit on your own or any claim made by someone else that involves you.
Finally, the Ajusto program can help you save more on your auto insurance renewal. Your premium won't go up because of the data collected on driving habits for your vehicle. At renewal, your premium will be calculated based on the usual insurance rules. Remember that there are a number of other factors that can impact your overall premium, including at-fault accidents or traffic convictions that may occur during the policy term.
- Certain conditions, limitations and exclusions may apply.
- Ajusto is underwritten by Desjardins Insurance which refers to Desjardins General Insurance Inc. in Quebec and to Certas Direct Insurance Company in Ontario.
- ® Ajusto is a registered trademark of Desjardins General Insurance Inc.
- 1. Users who sign up for Ajusto must drive at least 1,000 km during the mandatory 100-day usage period.
- The discount does not apply to certain endorsements and additional coverages. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Ajusto Program in effect on the date of your enrollment.
- Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Google Play and Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.