Main questions to answer
- Did you buy, replace or sell any of your vehicles this year?
- Have you modified or added new equipment to your vehicles resulting in an increase or decrease of value?
- Are there any new business activities that could affect your commercial vehicle insurance?
- Are your vehicles used to transport valuable goods or hazardous or flammable materials?
- Have you acquired any trailers this year?
- Have you installed anti-theft or tracking systems in any of your vehicles?
- Have any of your drivers had their driver's licences suspended?
- Have you changed the geographical area where you do business?
- Do you use any vehicles outside Quebec?
- Have you changed how you use your vehicles?
10 questions to answer before you renew your commercial vehicle insurance
It's important to tell your insurer about any changes to your commercial vehicles during the year to make sure you're properly covered at all times. Your renewal period is also a good time to review your coverage and ask yourself some questions.
This list of questions is presented as an example and not intended to be exhaustive. Your property and casualty business insurance agent is the best person to advise you.
Certain conditions, exclusions and limitations may apply. These tips are provided for information purposes only, are general in nature, and Desjardins Insurance cannot be held liable for them.
Renewal of a business-lines insurance policy, Chambre de l'assurance de dommages.