Business assistance services
Leave the work to us when it comes to booking restaurants, hotels or meeting rooms for your business events. We can also help you find service providers in a number of different fields.
24-hour phone service1
Free with your business property and liability insurance
For events and travel in Canada, the US and abroad2
Examples of concierge services offered
- Restaurant reservations
- Meeting room bookings
- Hotel recommendations and bookings
- Tee-off time bookings (public golf courses only)
- Transportation arrangements (minibus, limousine, etc.)
Examples of service providers we can recommend
- Accountants or tax specialists
- General contractors
- IT specialists
Speak with a lawyer or notary for information on how to avoid or settle disputes with clients, suppliers or employees.
24-hour phone service3
Free with your business insurance
No time limits
Areas of law covered
- Corporate (e.g., shareholder agreements)
- Commercial (e.g., sales contracts)
- Bankruptcy and insolvency
- Small claims
- Consumer protection
- Property and real estate
Examples of situations where this service might be helpful
- A client is refusing to pay their bill. What can you do?
- One of your service providers declares bankruptcy. What are your rights?
- One of your employees gets injured on the job. What do you need to know?
- You want to expand your building. What do you need to check? Who do you need to talk to?
- A client returns defective merchandise. Who’s responsible? You or the supplier?
- A client falls down the stairs at your place of business and threatens to sue. What do you do?
Conditions, exclusions and limitations may apply.
Business concierge service:
1. A representative will call you back within 2 business days (excluding holidays).
2. Cities must have at least 100,000 inhabitants.
Requests must be ethical and lawful in nature. This service does not assume financial liability or include reimbursement of expenses or custom trip planning. No guarantee of search results or cost or availability of products. Costs associated with services provided by suppliers are covered by the user of the service.
Rewards program points cannot be used for purchases or reservations.
Legal assistance service:
3. Once a file has been opened in your name, a lawyer or notary will call you back within 48 hours, Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (excluding holidays).
This service does not cover questions about tax law or matters not governed by provincial and/or federal law.
This service does not include document analysis, in-person consultation or reimbursement of judicial or extrajudicial costs.