Water damage: What to do?
Your business was damaged by water
What to do in 6 steps
- Turn off the water supply to limit the damage.
- Make a list of damaged items and the damages to your building.
- Take photos of the damage.
- Mop up as much water as possible within 24 hours of the damage and move dry items to a secure location.
- Call us: one of our claims advisors will get the claim started and work with you to make sure emergency measures are taken. We'll help you get things back on track.
- Contact us before authorizing any repairs.
The content on this page is provided for information purposes only. Full details regarding coverage and exclusions can be found in the insurance policy, which always prevails. Certain conditions, limitations and exclusions may apply.