Your province

Skip to Content

Insurance for real estate

Get commercial real estate insurance or protect your residential buildings with Desjardins Insurance.

Call us to get a quote

Protect your building stock with insurance for real estate

With Desjardins Insurance’s commercial and residential building insurance, you can protect all your properties (apartment complexes, retirement homes, etc.) against loss. We also insure commercial and residential condo buildings.

Are you a member of a condo association? If so, keep reading.

The adoption of Bill 141, in effect since December 13, 2018, has led to several changes to the Civil Code of Québec affecting co-ownerships. Find out how your condo association is impacted.

Insurance for real estate Basic coverage

Our basic coverage for real estate owners provides all-risk insurance with replacement cost and no co-insurance clause in the event of a claim. Among others, it includes coverage for:

Insurance for real estate Optional Coverage

In addition to the most common optional coverages, you can customize your insurance based on what you need for your business:

Get a commercial insurance quote today for your business!

Speak with an insurance agent

Mon. to Fri. 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sat. 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.