Accident involving injuries: Am I covered?
Certain coverage is required by law and is automatically included in your auto insurance policy.
Third Party Liability (Mandatory)
Covers you in case of accidental property damage or bodily injury caused to others.Show more
Accident Benefits (Mandatory)
Pays benefits if you are injured or lose your life in a car accident.Show more
Uninsured Automobile Coverage (Mandatory)
Provides coverage against accidents caused by uninsured motorists.Show more
Provides additional protection in the event of injury or death caused by an underinsured motorist.Show more
Each car insurance policy is different. When you took out your policy, optional coverage may have been added based on your needs. If so, here's how you're protected.
Optional Benefit Coverage (Endorsement 47)
There are optional benefits that can be purchased over and above the basic policy. These include:
- Caregiving benefits
- Housekeeping and home maintenance benefits
- Increased medical and rehabilitation benefits, increased attendant care benefits, increased income replacement benefits, increased death and funeral benefits
- Indexation and Dependant care benefits
Still have questions?
Don't hesitate to call or email your claims advisor, who can explain the details of your insurance coverage.
Find a recommended provider
Is immediate action required? Choose from our network of recommended providers. We take care of everything, and you get top quality service.
Car or recreational vehicle
- Auto glass
- Body shop
- Car rental
Reasons to choose a recommended body shop
- 24/7 vehicle towing
- Accurate damage appraisal using state-of-the-art technology
- Repairs are done by an experienced team and guaranteed by the body shop for as long as you own the vehicle and have an insurance policy in force with us
- The information provided on this page is meant for informational purposes only. Full details regarding coverage and exclusions can be found in the home insurance policy, which always prevails. Certain conditions, limitations and exclusions may apply.