Fire, theft, vandalism, natural disaster and other incident: Am I covered?
Comprehensive coverage is generally included in your auto insurance policy. However, it may not have been included if you opted to be covered only for damages caused to the property of others.
Each car insurance policy is different. When you took out your policy, optional coverage may have been added based on your needs. If so, here's how you're protected.
5-Year New Vehicle Protection
Protects your new vehicle against depreciation for up to 5 years.Show more
$0 Deductible Option
Ensures you pay no deductible in the event of theft, vandalism or an at-fault accident.Show more
Liability for Damage to Non-owned Automobiles
Covers you if you damage a rented or borrowed car anywhere in Canada or the United States.Show more
Covers your transportation replacement costs while your vehicle is being repaired in the event of a claim.Show more
Still have questions?
Don't hesitate to call or email your claims advisor, who can explain the details of your insurance coverage.
Find a recommended provider
Is immediate action required? Choose from our network of recommended providers. We take care of everything, and you get top quality service.
Car or recreational vehicle
- Auto glass
- Body shop
- Car rental
Reasons to choose a recommended body shop
- 24/7 vehicle towing
- Accurate damage appraisal using state-of-the-art technology
- Replacement vehicle during the repairs at no charge
- Repairs are done by an experienced team and guaranteed by the body shop for as long as you own the vehicle and have an insurance policy in force with us
- The information provided on this page is meant for informational purposes only. Full details regarding coverage and exclusions can be found in the insurance policy, which always prevails. Certain conditions, limitations and exclusions may apply.
- ® Trouble-Free Option is a registered trademark of Desjardins General Insurance Group Inc.