Your province

Skip to Content

Home insurance coverage


Your house is probably your biggest investment, so protect it with house insurance you can count on.

Learn more about homeowner insurance

Condo owners

When you own a condo, you need a personal insurance policy for your unit as well as your condo association’s policy.

It’s easy to buy your insurance online!

Learn more about condo insurance


Don’t let life take you by surprise. Protect your belongings with personalized coverage from Desjardins Insurance.

Save time and buy your insurance online!

Learn more about tenant insurance

Get a quote

Up to 2 cars and 3 drivers 1 car and 1 driver

Prefer to call us?