Why use Online Services?
Online Services allows you to manage your existing insurance policy without always having to call an agent. It only takes a few minutes to estimate an online insurance premium, register a new vehicle, file a claim and much more!
Find and view premiums for several vehicles
Thinking about purchasing a new car? Our online insurance shopping tool is a fast and easy way to get quotes for up to 5 vehicles!
Store a vehicle
Want to notify us that you’ll be storing your car? Simply use our Online Services and you’ll be done in a few minutes!
File an online insurance claim
Need to report an accident or damage to your home or vehicle? You can use our convenient Online Services to file a claim yourself, day or night.
View and download your insurance documents and go paper-free!
Signing up for Paper-free makes managing your home and auto insurance policy even easier. You can access and view your account details and download copies of your documents to any personal computer or device.1
Fast, easy and secure!
Our mobile-friendly Online Services are very easy to use. You can access your online client services account anytime, from any device. Our online tools are at your fingertips, when, where and how you want.
Update your insurance file in a few clicks using the Online Services
Discover Desjardins Insurance mobile app
You can now make your life even easier by accessing your Online Services in our mobile app.
View and manage your online insurance policies or file a claim—anytime, anywhere! You can also use the app to access Alert and Ajusto®. Get the most out of your exclusive advantages today!
Already insured with Desjardins Insurance? Download the app!
- Certain conditions, exclusions and limitations may apply.
- 1. Does not include official insurance certificates for Ontario residents.
- Ajusto is underwritten by Desjardins Insurance, which refers to Desjardins General Insurance Inc.
- ® Ajusto is a registered trademark of Desjardins General Insurance Inc.
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google inc.