Radar from Desjardins Insurance
Get a quote now!
Radar: localized weather alerts for you
With Radar, Desjardins Insurance has become one of the first P&C insurers in Canada to offer personalized weather alerts.1 While many weather apps offer regional forecasts, Radar sends you an alert when there is a risk of severe weather within 500 metres of your specific addresses.
How can I get Radar?
Enter up to 5 addresses, like your home, your cottage, your mom’s house, etc.
Select the weather events you want to get alerts for:
- Hail (2.5 cm or larger)
- Heavy rain
- High winds
If Radar detects a severe weather risk for one of your watch locations, you’ll be alerted by push notification, SMS or email (the choice is yours).
It could be the heads-up you need to protect your property or your vehicle and make sure you and your loved ones are safe.
There is no impact to your home insurance premium or claims, no matter what alerts you receive.
Learn more about Radar
Have questions about Radar? See the FAQ.
For other features you may find useful, take a look at the Desjardins Insurance Home-Auto mobile app.
- 1. All Desjardins General Insurance Group Inc. subsidiaries offer this service.
- TM Radar is a trademark of Desjardins General Insurance Group Inc., used under licence.
- Conditions, exclusions and limitations may apply.
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google Inc.