Need a receipt for your tax return?
Log on to Online Services, click Documents to download your home or auto insurance policy then print your invoice, notice of credit card payment or your preauthorized payment agreement. You can use any of these documents as an official receipt for your tax return.
If you have questions about the types of expenses you can deduct on your tax return, visit Canada Revenue Agency.
Why use Online Services?
With our Online Services, you can manage your insurance policy when it suits you. In minutes, you can register a new vehicle, get a premium estimate, file a claim and much more!
Compare premiums for different vehicles
Thinking about replacing your car? Our shopping tool can help you choose. It gives you a quick insurance estimate, so you can compare premiums for different vehicles. And when you’ve chosen the car you want, you can easily add it to your insurance policy.
Store a vehicle
Want to notify us that you’ll be storing your car? It’s quick and easy with Online Services.
File an insurance claim online
Need to report an accident or damage to your home or vehicle? With Online Services it’s easy to file a claim, day or night.
Go paper free!
Sign up for Paper-free option to make managing your home and auto insurance policy even easier. You can view your account details and download copies of your documents to any personal computer or device.1
Fast, easy and secure!
Our mobile-friendly Online Services were designed with you in mind. Get online tools that make it easier to manage your insurance.
Update your insurance online
Get the Desjardins Insurance mobile app
Simplify your life—log on to Online Services in the app!
View and manage your insurance policies or file a claim—anytime, anywhere! Get the app and take advantage of prevention tools like AlertTM and Ajusto®. Get the most out of your exclusive advantages today!
- Certain conditions, exclusions and limitations may apply.
- TM Alert is a trademark of Desjardins General Insurance Group Inc., used under licence.
- 1. Does not include official insurance certificates for Ontario residents.
- Ajusto is underwritten by Desjardins Insurance, which refers to Desjardins General Insurance Inc.
- ® Ajusto is a registered trademark of Desjardins General Insurance Inc.
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google LLC.